Gies College of Business is offering a unique opportunity for applicants who feel their profile may not be strong enough to gain admission into the iMBA program. The Performance-based Admissions Track (PAT) is a first-of-its-kind pathway into the iMBA program.
If you’re interested, you simply follow the regular admissions process, indicating that you would like to be considered for the PAT. You will undergo the same rigorous application review as a degree-seeking student, including a possible interview. If admitted into the PAT, you will take a set of three iMBA courses, and upon completion (cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better, including a B or better in at least 2 courses) you will be automatically admitted to the iMBA program as a degree-seeking student. The credits earned in those three courses will also be transferred toward your MBA degree. All students admitted to the Performance-based Admissions Track will be assigned an academic advisor and will have support throughout the program.
- Not meet minimum undergraduate GPA requirement?
- Lack full-time or managerial work experience?
- Unsure if an online program is right for you?
- Unsure about the time commitment needed to earn your MBA?
Then the PAT program could be the best option for you. Apply now.
- Free application
- No enrollment deposit
- Opportunity to experience the courses in the iMBA program and earn academic credit