FAQ: Tuition and Fees
1. What are the tuition and fees for the iMBA degree?
The iMBA program is being offered in partnership with Coursera. A student starting the iMBA program as a degree student should expect to pay around $20,000 in tuition and fees.
2. Will I be required to purchase textbooks and other teaching materials?
While many of the course materials will be available for free, students will be required to purchase textbooks, case studies, and/or other learning materials. As a result, iMBA students will incur more costs beyond tuition and fees.
3. How can I apply for fellowships or financial aid?
Financial aid at this time is limited, and is only available to domestic degree seeking students. Please refer to http://www.osfa.illinois.edu/aid/index.html for more information.
4. How will I be billed for tuition payments?
Please refer to https://paymybill.uillinois.edu/makingpayments for information regarding your options for tuition payment.
5. What if I cannot pay my tuition fee in one single payment?
The University of Illinois offers payment plan options. Please refer to https://paymybill.uillinois.edu/PaymentPlan for more information.