FAQ: Tuition and Fees
1. What are the tuition and fees for the iMBA degree?
The iMBA program is being offered in partnership with Coursera. Hence, the cost of the iMBA degree, is a combination of Illinois tuition and Coursera verified certificate fees. A student starting the iMBA program as a degree student should expect to pay around $20,000 in tuition and fees.
2. Will I be required to purchase textbooks and other teaching materials?
While many of the course materials will be available for free, students will be required to purchase textbooks, case studies, and/or other learning materials. As a result, iMBA students will incur more costs beyond tuition and fees.
3. How can I apply for fellowships or financial aid?
Financial aid at this time is limited, and is only available to domestic degree seeking students. Please refer to http://www.osfa.illinois.edu/aid/index.html for more information.
4. How will I be billed for tuition payments?
Please refer to https://paymybill.uillinois.edu/makingpayments for information regarding your options for tuition payment.
5. What if I cannot pay my tuition fee in one single payment?
The University of Illinois offers payment plan options. Please refer to https://paymybill.uillinois.edu/PaymentPlan for more information.