Forms & Policies
The iMBA Student Handbook contains information about the program in terms of expectations, program contacts, requirements, and so much more. Make sure you review this often.
Students may submit a Exception Request for the following situations:
- Program Capstone
- Focus Area Course Substitution
- Degree Timeline Extension
- Transfer Credit from another Institution
You should reference the iMBA 2019 Handbook (pages 23-24) regarding Exceptions and acceptable circumstances for making a request. Please note that after submitting a Program Exception Request, it will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and you will be notified by email when a decision has been made.
Program Letter Request
The program can provide several types of letters to students who need to verify their completion or payment. You will need to submit a Program Letter Request Form. Letters will be completed in the order received and you should allow for 7-10 business days for completion.
Students are encouraged to login to Student Self-Service where you can request an official transcript, view your academic history, and also view your account/billing information.
Students can request the following types of letters from the program office when needed:
- Course Completion Letter — can take a bit longer, depending on when you request.
- For Spring 2019 first 8 week courses, letters are being sent out after March 25th and may take 7-10 business days.
- For Spring 2019 second 8 week courses, letters are being sent out after May 20th and may take 7-10 business days.
- iMBA Program Curriculum/Degree Plan
- Specialty Letter
- Deposit Receipt