The tuition rate for University of Illinois iMBA Courses is currently $250 per credit hour. This would make a 4 credit hour course $1,000 and a 2 credit hour course $500. In addition to the University of Illinois tuition, Coursera fees must also be paid (more information below).
View a Breakdown of iMBA Program Tuition for more information.
View Transactions and Make a Payment
- Log into Student Self-Service
- Select Account Billing Information
- Select Student Account
- To view real-time transactions (including credits and charges), select View Account
- To pay your balance, select Make Payment
Contact the University Student Financial Services & Cashier Operations office with any questions or for further information, including due dates.
Once a month, the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign sends a reminder email to enrolled students prompting them to view their student account for recent activity and to pay any amount due by the due date.
Sponsor (Third Party) Billing
For students whose tuition may be paid by a sponsor organization, please visit Sponsor (Third Party) Billing for more information. If you need itemized bills used for reimbursements, please log into Student Self-Service and View Account (see instructions above).
Contact University Student Financial Services and Cashier Operations with any questions or for further information.
Financial aid at this time is limited, and is only available to domestic degree seeking students. Please refer to the Office of Student Financial Aid for more information.
Textbooks and other high engagement Information on textbooks and materials is communicated in your Compass course syllabus.
Coursera Course Fee
The Coursera fee is $79 for each 2-credit hour iMBA course, or $158 for a 4-credit hour iMBA course.
- Log into Coursera
- Open My Purchases
- Find the course you want a receipt for
- In the “Purchase date” column, click Email Receipt
Make a Payment
- You are prompted to pay the fee when you access a quiz item in Coursera.
- If you have completed a Coursera session before the official iMBA course started, you do not need to pay again. Your payment and progress is automatically migrated over.
More information on Coursera receipts and financial aid can be found on the Coursera Help Page.
Tuition/Fee/Student Account FAQs