The tuition rate for University of Illinois iMBA Courses is currently $302 per credit hour. This would make a 4 credit hour course $1,208 and a 2 credit hour course $604.

View a Breakdown of iMBA Program Tuition for more information.

View Transactions and Make a Payment

  1. Log into Student Self-Service
  2. Select Account Billing Information
  3. Select Student Account
  4. To view real-time transactions (including credits and charges), select View Account
  5. To pay your balance, select Make Payment

Contact the University Bursar office with any questions or for further information, including due dates.

Once a month, the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign sends a reminder email to enrolled students prompting them to view their student account for recent activity and to pay any amount due by the due date.

Sponsor (Third Party) Billing

For students whose tuition may be paid by a sponsor organization, please visit Sponsor (Third Party) Billing for more information. If you need itemized bills used for reimbursements, please log into Student Self-Service and View Account (see instructions above).

Contact the University Bursar with any questions or for further information.

Financial Aid

Financial aid at this time is limited, and is only available to domestic degree seeking students. Please refer to the Office of Student Financial Aid for more information.

Other Expenses/Fees

Textbooks and other high engagement Information on textbooks and materials is communicated in your Compass course syllabus.

Tuition/Fee/Student Account FAQs

Can I have a tuition breakdown?

The iMBA program costs just under $22,000. Illinois tuition is $302/credit hour. More information is available on the Tuition and Fees page.

When is tuition assessed?
For information about tuition payments, you can visit
When will my deposit be applied to my account?
Your deposit will be applied several weeks into your term of admission. This is done to ensure that students have enrolled and stayed in courses.
I have questions about my bill/student account. Who should I contact?
Any questions about billing, payment plans, or your student account should be directed to the University Bursar.
I need a letter for tuition reimbursement from my employer. How can I get one?
To request a program letter, please fill out the Program Letter Request form available on the admitted students page. Please be sure to provide all necessary information. Requests will be completed in the order they are received.
How do I get an itemized billing statement?

Typically students can download a pdf of their billing statements in QuikPay (see for more information). This statement does not provide course information; if this is needed, students can either request a program letter or an official transcript. If your employer requires a stamped copy, please email and the customer service team can provide one. The stamped copy will contain the same information as is available in QuikPay.