We offer courses that are packaged together in Specializations. These courses can be taken in any order, as there are no prerequisites. In order to take a Capstone for a Specialization, you must have completed all courses in that Specialization.
Our program is designed to take 2-3 years. We do not allow students to take more than 3 years to complete their degree from admission term through graduation. Degree requirements will be outlined more in Degree Requirements page on our Current Students page.
iMBA courses are offered annually, at the same time each academic year.
- Core 1 and Core 2 courses start in the first 8 weeks of Spring and go through the Summer term
- Core 3 and Core 4 courses start in the first 8 weeks of Fall, and go through the first 8 weeks of Spring
- Focus Area courses start during the second 8 weeks of Spring through the first 8 weeks of Fall
- Digital Marketing
- Innovation: From Creativity to Entrepreneurship
- Global Challenges in Business